Thursday, February 15, 2018

Best Friends Memorydex Card

http://www.fabrikafantasy.com/store.php#.Vw6jjnqfeis
Today is new release day at Fabrika Fantasy. I chose Best Friends for my design team inspirational card. I made a Memorydex card, which is my new hobby.

I colored this adorable image with Copic Markers and cut it out leaving a narrow white edge. I cut out two pieces of card stock in my Cuttlebug Machine, with the Heidi Swapp dies. I put the smaller piece in the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots (37-1604) embossing folder and ran it through the Cuttlebug Machine again.

I layered the two die cuts together and adhered the cut image on top. I used a Mambie chip to embellish the dex card.

Check out the new images at Fabrika Fantasy, you'll love them.
Challenges:

http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2018/02/ikesworld-challenges-105-winner-104.html
http://avenue613.blogspot.com/2018/02/challenge-206-anything-goes-optional.html
http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2018/02/world-wide-open-design-team-challenge.html

6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a beautiful and colourful card Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
Ike'sWorld challenge
My Blog As I do Rodos

Sall said...

Such a cute image. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

ike said...

Such a funny cute image. Loving these memorydex creations. Such a cool idea
Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.

Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image!!!

sanpiseth40 said...

Your blog was absolutely fantastic!
Great deal of great information & this can be useful some or maybe the other way.
Keep updating your blog,anticipating to get more detailed contents.
หนังดราม่า

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Oh I love this gorgeous image and so nicely coloured too.Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge