Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Xmas Kidz Card

http://www.bugaboostamps.com/
The current sponsor of the challenge at A Snowflakes Promise is Bugaboo Stamps. I chose to use the adorable Christmas Kidz 01 image for my Design Team holiday card. I colored the image with Copic Markers and cut it out leaving a narrow white edge.

I used my Cuddlebug Die Cutter to cut a white basic easel card, using a new Sizzix -  Framelits by Stephanie Barnard, Regal Stand -Ups #559211. It includes 22 dies. I cut a couple of dotted background papers using a couple of dies from the set. I folded and scored the basic card to form the easel and adhered the dotted paper to it and then adhered the colored image. I added a sentiment cut  from with my Cricut Machine to complete this adorable holiday card.

I hope you liked my card and plan to join us in the challenge at A Snowflakes Promise.
Challenges:
http://cuteasabuttonchallenge.blogspot.com/2016/11/welcome-to-challenge-28-christmas-and.html

1 comment:

Victoria Rowson said...

Super sweet card Carla!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Cute As A Button Challenge Blog!! I hope you can join in again soon!! Hugs Victoria (DT) x