Thursday, September 15, 2016

Naughty Cherry Elf

http://www.fabrikafantasy.com/store.php#.V72Y6aKfeit
Fabrika Fantasy is having their very first New Release Day! For my Design Team inspirational card, I chose to work with Naughty Cherry Elf. He's a bit devilish if you ask me! Look at the mess he has made! The stamps from Fabrika Fantasy come with a variety of usable pieces including black and white jpg and png and pre-colored jpg and png.

I colored this image using Copic Markers and merged it with a cherries background in Craft Artist 2. I used the Pin Up Cheesecake Digikit and added the text to the card, along with an outside border.

Check out the wonderful detailed images at the Fabrika Fantasy shop! Maybe you will find one you love to make a project  and join our new challenge.
Challenges:

1 comment:

Fabrika Fantasy said...

Very bright card and beautiful coloring! Thank you so much, Carla!