Sunday, August 14, 2016

Promenade in Paris



https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/JuliaSpiri?ref=l2-shopheader-name
Hi, I'm the newest member of the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge. I'm excited to be with this talented group and to be able to design cards using Julia Spiri's image.

For my first Design Team inspirational card, I chose Promenade in Paris. I used Prismacolor Pencils to color this lovely iconic scene. I hand drew the brick wall and the two walks toward the tower.  I merged the colored image with a background sky in the Craft Art 2 program.

The current challenge is now open and if you belong to other Design Teams, you can try your luck at the World Wide Open.

I'm looking forward to seeing your creations.


3 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Carla
Dianne xx :)

Wendy said...

Gorgeous Carla, beautiful colouring.
Wendy xx

Beebeebabs said...

Cute card and image thanks for sharing!!!