Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Water Fairy

Water Fairy
Water Fairy

Fabrika Fantasy Digital Stamps
I used the Water Fairy digi from Fabrika Fantasy Digital Stamps for my latest Design Team cards.

This lovely fanciful image was colored with Copic Marker. The first card, I planned to use in the current Zodiac Kaleidoscope Contest at Fabrika Fantasy on Facebook. The colored image was placed in the Craft Artist 2 program and merged with a background made from the Water Garden digikit.

I cut out the lovely colored Water Fairy for the second card. I layered it on top of a pink die cut sheet, which is over a deep pink card base. I embellished the card with assorted small adhesive pearls.

I hope these two colorful cards have inspired you to participate in the Zodiac Kaleidoscope Contest at Fabrika Fantasy on Facebook.
Challenges:
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2016/05/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-277.html

2 comments:

Fabrika Fantasy said...

Very colorful and beautiful cards! Thank you so much, Carla!

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Carla. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx