Thursday, November 5, 2015

Kindred Spirits

Fairy Wishes Sky and Scarlet
Morgan's Artworld

Morgan's Artworld
I am honored to be chosen as the Guest Designer for the current challenge at Morgan's Artworld. For my Guest Designer image I chose Fairy Wishes Sky and Scarlet. These two young ladies represent the kindred spirits that I am thankful for. I became friends with two special people, who share my passion for creativity. Their friendship has enhanced my love of crafting.

I used Inktense Pencils to color Sky and Scarlet with a bit of Polychromos for the skin tones. The colored image was merged with a background from the Natural Landscapes digikit in the Craft Artist 2 program.

The theme for the current challenge at Morgan's Artworld is Thanks or Thankful. I hope my work will inspire you to display your own work in this challenge.
I entered this challenge:
 http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/1st-november-2015-world-wide-open.html

7 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

So beautiful.
Thank you for entering the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #05 and best of luck with your entry.
Don't forget we will be holding the "Champion of Champions" DT Challenge in March 2016 for all of the winners from all of these monthly Challenges throughout the year.
Annette DT Leader

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

Just gorgeous thank you for joining us at the WWODTC
Michelle DT

Andrea Beecroft said...

Such a beautiful card here. Thank you for joining us over at The World Wide Open DT Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous Carla thank you for joining us over on the WWODTC '5'
Dianne DT

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous, Thank you for joining in with us at WWODTC, Good Luck
Kevin xx

Desire Fourie said...

This is a wonderful creation and perfect for our FIFTH challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{World Wide Open Design Team Challenge DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Desire Fourie said...

This is a wonderful creation and perfect for our FIFTH challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{World Wide Open Design Team Challenge DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}