Saturday, January 5, 2013

Try'folds Lakehouse Card


 I love these cling stamps from Art Impressions!  These like last week's are from the Try'Folds Series. They  are specially designed so that you can easily create a layered tri-folding cards. Instructions are included so you know exactly how to line up the images and create a lovely finished design. There are 7 different sets. This package contains Lakehouse TF-UM4204: a set of four cling rubber stamps in a 10x4-1/2 inch package.

I used cardstock, score board and bone folder, Stazon ink, watercolor pencils, waterbrush and scissors. Here, I am displaying what each of the stamps looks like colored, but for directions follow the ones on the package, they are great!



I have more to show you next week, of these very neat try-fold cards !




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow a triptich...cannnot spell.. just amazing Carla!!

Lindsay Weirich said...

I love your folded scene cards...hey Carla, I think it is about time you sent something else to Just cards magazine, hint hint:)

Crafts a la Mode said...

Love these cards and would love to have you link them to my new linky party. Thanks, Linda

http://twosucculentsisters.blogspot.com/2013/01/finally-i-am-joining-our-party-giving.html

Erin Branscom said...

Those are really cute!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Carla love these scenic folds you are showcasing so prettily
Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Christine said...

Gosh, what I would do to be able to sit by that lake!

Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer... From Dream To Reality!

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

Lovely card! The layered effect is really neat.

Unknown said...

that's a fun idea, I might have to try it out

Charlene@APinchofJoy said...

Beautiful! Makes me long for summer and a lake! thanks so much for sharing on Busy Monday!