Thursday, January 17, 2013

Scrapbook Pages for Grandson



I am taking a short break from my cardmaking. I have one more try fold card to show off, but that can wait a week or maybe two!

I'm finally getting caught up with my grand-children's scrapbooks. Here are some recent pages, I made for my grandson.

I used my Cricut die cut machine and my Cricut Gypsy to cut the shapes used in these pages. The cartridges I used were the Billionaire, Fancy Frames and Flower Shoppe. For more recent pages come back again and see the ones I have done for my lovely dancing granddaughter!

3 comments:

Ronni Howard said...

So nice to see such creative documentation of the growth of your grand son.. This will be treasured for many years!!! Ronni Howard

Lindsay Weirich said...

lovely! the kids will love seeing the scrapbooks!

Crafts a la Mode said...

Nice scrapbooks! Great work. Thanks for sharing. Take care, Linda