Saturday, January 26, 2013

Scrapbook Pages for Granddaughter

 I'm taking this time to work on my granddaughter's scrapbook. This wonderful young girl turned 12 this past November. She continues to display her many talents in both dance on the competition team and is an "A" student in the gifted program in grade school. It goes without saying , her grandparents couldn't be more proud of her. I have post both the two page layouts, but also the pages singly, so you can get a better look at the designs.

I used my Cricut and Cricut Gypsy to help designing these pages. The cartridges used were: Billionaire, Fancy Frames and my newest and perfect one, Shall We Dance! I expect to get a lot more use out of the last two cartridges, in the coming months, as my granddaughter dances at several venues, with her team.




5 comments:

R. HOWARD said...

HI.. I ESPECIALLY LOVE THE WAY YOU INTEGRATED THE PROGRAM/PICTURES AND TICKETS.. VERY NICE BLEND..NOT EASY TO DO THAT AND HAVE IT LOOK SO VERY PROFESSIONAL!R HOWARD

Lindsay Weirich said...

lovely pages, your granddaughter is lucky, she will enjoy looking back on her organized memories years down the road:) I like your idea on making a granny square bag, I might try it, I'd have to line it with something though, have you sewn a purse lining before?

Kathy Shea Mormino, The Chicken Chick said...

What a lovely page. Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week; I hope you’ll join us again!


Cheers,
Kathy Shea Mormino

The Chicken Chick

http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

Crafts a la Mode said...

That's nice that you are doing this for your granddaughter. I know how time consuming this is. Pages are pretty. Linda

Lisa Lynn said...

Great ideas! I would love to have you join me on The Creative HomeAcre Hop today!
http://www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com/2013/02/the-creative-homeacre-hop.html