Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Graphic 45 Design Team 2012 Audition

Audition time for the Graphic 45 Design Team is here. I love working with the many collections that Graphic 45 has and now I am invited to audition for their team! How very cool is that! Here are some of my many paper crafted projects. Click for larger images!
Fashionista paper by Graphic 45 certainly lent itself beautifully for these two altered canvases. My dad took these pictures of my mom.
Communique paper by Graphic 45 work so well with these old photographs of my mom's family. My son liked these altered canvases so much, they hang on his living room wall!



Curtain Call paper was certainly perfect for pictures of my husband's parents, on an altered canvas.


Some day in the future this book and treasury box will be used for my grandson's first year of school. An ABC Primer just called out to me to make this.
My wonderful daughter-in-law is a great cook and she inspired me to make a cook book treasury and the Domestic Goddess paper was a good choice to use.
A Proper Gentleman lent itself to this wonderful cigar box.

 Here are two of my favorite cards. In one I used a 3D effect with watercolor pencils and in the other I embossed the background and used Tombow Markers. Both have stamped images.


Here is a decorative mini cigar box I used crackle painting on, along with decorative embellishments.
Here are three 6"x6" altered canvases, aren't these fun! They are all from the Asian influence.


It was great fun putting this blog entry together. I hope you enjoyed it. Have a great day!

11 comments:

Lindsay Weirich said...

Wo, Carla! My fave is the gentlemen's box, well photographed too! good luck and I hope you get the job! They would be lucky to have you!

Carla's Cards said...

Thanks, Lindsay, I hope you're right. I love their paper and supplies!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all gorgeous!! Good luck on the call!

Carla's Cards said...

Thanks so much for your wonderful comment, Julie!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You are welcome Carla, and thank you for leaving a comment on my blog too! I truly appreciate it!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Those boxes are amazing Carla.
And your comment on my blog put a big smile reading your Ho Ho Ho enthusiasm!

Carla's Cards said...

Thanks for your lovely comments Sonia!

Lindsay Weirich said...

have you heard anything from G45 yet Carla?

Carla's Cards said...

Hi Lindsay, I only heard they received my entry. The due date for them was Feb. 26 and then after that they pick 30 entries to go into the second round!

Justine said...

Stopping by from the Anything Goes Linky! http://queenofsavings.com

Carla's Cards said...

Thanks for your visit Justine!