Friday, August 5, 2011

A Gift for a Winnie the Pooh Fan


I've been working on my samples for future classes at Michaels. My granddaughter came to visit and needed a gift for my grandson, who will be 2 years old this month.
I had canvas, paint, ink and lots of cardstock. We started out doing the project as I did for Michaels and then my granddaughter cut the characters and tree with the Cricut "Pooh and Friends," cartridge. The tree was glued to the painted canvas and the characters were mounted on foam dots to give more depth to the picture. Later butterflies were cut with the Cricut "Everyday Paper Doll," Cricut cartridge and glued to the canvas.
My granddaughter did a great job, don't you think?
  
The card she made to go with the picture!

8 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Its a super sweet creation
Cheers from Bangalore ,India
Dr Sonia S V
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Carla's Cards said...

Thanks a lot my granddaughter loved your comment and she saw your cake card and loved it!

girlia said...

too adorable.

Carla's Cards said...

Thanks so much for comment, yes the project worked out nicely and yes too, the child is adorable also!

Erica @ Doodles & Doilies said...

Very cute! I am planning a Pooh baby shower so I love finding new ideas! Visiting for Someday Crafts blog hop. Hope you can stop by

Melanie @ bear rabbit bear said...

How cute!

I'd love for you to link this to our first ever Blog Hop. "Crafts for Under Twenty-Somethings" is a party specifically for things kid and teen related, so your post would be perfect!

Melanie
bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com

Love Peace and All Things Teen said...

SO cute!
xo

Mel Creates Often said...

I gave you an award, please go here: http://www.meldreamsoften.com/2011/08/versatile-blogger-award.html